1 before formally installing the cabinet system, it is necessary to verify whether the following work has been completed and meets the requirements:
1) Whether the construction site is cleaned.
2) If electricity, construction roads and communication are unimpeded.
3) Whether the main tools and equipment have been installed.
4) Recheck whether the installation surface has passed the delivery and acceptance, and whether the flatness meets the specifications and post-treatment requirements.
5) Whether the materials are stacked orderly to meet the requirements of not being polluted and damaged.
6) Is there a suitable wind resistant cable ready to be attacked by strong wind?
7) If the construction personnel are in place, whether the safety facilities are intact and have completed the health inspection and safety education.
8) Whether relevant drawings and key technical descriptions of relevant processes are completed and recorded.
9) Whether the first aid kit on the construction site is provided.
1.1.2 the construction quality of the installation surface structure of the enclosure system shall at least meet the following requirements:
1) Comply with the provisions of code for acceptance of construction quality of steel structures (GB 50205).
2) The connection point of the weld shall be flat and grounded, the protruding belt shall not exceed 2mm, and the outer wall shall not have obvious unevenness.
3) When nailing the horizontal belt, the distance between the belts shall not be less than the width of the plate, and the horizontal belt shall be straightened without obvious downward deflection.
4) When the belt is partially deformed, the flatness and penetration length of the plate surface will not be affected.