1、 Welding method of thick wall pipe:
1. The longitudinal weld on the same barrel section of the reel shall not be more than two.
2. The group of butt welds of coiled pipe shall be flush with the inner wall. When the nominal diameter is greater than, back sealing welding should be carried out in the pipe. During pipe rolling processing, the surface damage of the plate shall be prevented.
2、 The diameter of thick wall coiled pipe is generally above dn450. Sometimes there are two welds for large-diameter thick wall coiled pipe. Why does this happen? It is mainly due to the problems of raw materials and equipment processing. The steel plate with the required width of large-diameter welded pipe required by the customer is generally not produced by the steel plant, so the two plates must be welded, so this kind of weld occurs. The main problem of making large-diameter thick wall coiled pipe is welding. As long as it can pass the flaw detection, it can be delivered. The relevant requirements are broader than other products.
1. The production and manufacturing process of thick wall seamless steel pipe can be divided into four basic modes: cold drawing, cold rolling, hot rolling and hot expansion. The materials of steel pipe are 10, 20, 35 and 45, which are called ordinary steel pipe, 16Mn is between ordinary steel pipe and alloy steel pipe, which is called low alloy steel pipe, and the materials of steel pipe are 27SiMn, 12Cr1MoV, 10CrMo910, 15CrMo 35CrMo and stainless steel pipes are collectively referred to as alloy steel pipes.
2. Thick wall pipes are divided into seamless steel pipes for structure according to their uses; Seamless steel pipe for transportation; Seamless steel pipe for boiler; High pressure seamless steel pipe for boiler; High pressure seamless steel pipe for chemical fertilizer equipment; Seamless steel pipe for geological brick exploration; Seamless steel pipe for petroleum brick exploration; Seamless steel pipe for petroleum cracking; Seamless steel pipe for ships; Cold drawn cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe; Various alloy pipes.
3. Thick wall pipe is a popular pipe in the market. Because of its light weight, durability and convenient construction, its bendability is more suitable for home decoration. The main disadvantage is that when used as a hot water pipe, due to long-term thermal expansion and cold contraction, the pipe wall will be misaligned and cause leakage. The inner and outer layers of aluminum plastic pipes are made of special polyethylene materials, which are clean, non-toxic and smooth.
This article is dedicated by Jinan welded and seamless pipe. For more information, please click: http://www.5iwsg.com Sincere attitude. To provide you with a comprehensive service. More relevant knowledge, we will continue to offer to you. Please look forward to it